August 10, 2008

Kurt Fick as Rahula

1. Tell us something about yourself.

I am 12 years old and currently in 6th grade at Mount Olives Christian Academy.
I am interested in music and arts.
And I love acting!

2. Why did you audition for this play?

Actually, I first saw the play in Waterfront Pacific Ballroom which was Siddhartha's first
staging here in Cebu. Then a few months later Ms. Daisy called my mom and asked if I wanted to audition for Siddhartha as Rahula. I was really excited when my mom told me about it because watching it before made me imagined myself as one of the casts. Thankfully, they approved of me.

3. How did you feel when you were chosen to play the role of Rahula?

Overjoyed. I was really excited to go home and tell everyone that I was chosen to be the other Rahula. I'm just so thankful to the many people who have supported me with my role.

I love being Rahula! I'm very comfortable with the role and I really enjoyed every second of it.


4. Hav
e you had any previous experience with musical theatre?

Yes , I started working with Miss Daisy in Out Of the Box Theater company when I was just 3 years old. I joined a lot of musical plays, such as "Tall Tales Kuno", "Joseph the Dreamer",
"The Whiz", "Children of Eden" and many more, which were all directed by Miss Daisy,
the best director and teacher I've ever known. She has been and always will be one of my mentors.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i think you add more info about it.