September 06, 2008

Levin Inez as Little Siddhartha

1. Tell us something about yourself.

My name is Levin Evardo Inez. I was born on January 6, 1996. We are six in the family and I’m the youngest of four siblings. I’m currently studying at Don Bosco Technology Center in Punta Princesa, Cebu City. I am interested in playing soccer and I’m a varsity at DB. Aside from sports, I also like singing.


2. What mad
e you decide to audition for Siddhartha?


I decided to audition for Siddhartha because I wanted to experience what musical theatre is really about since it was new to me way back then.

I would also like to thank Sir Jude because he was the one who personally got me from school and brought me to Ms. Daisy’s house on the day of the audition.


3. How did you feel when you were chosen to be little Siddhart
ha?

I was really excited and glad because it was my first musical and I had a big role already.

4. Have you had any previous experience with musical theatre?

Siddhartha was my first musical. I had joined a play before but not a musical play.

No comments: